Heartland Unplugged

Acoustic music jams are growing at a fast rate in the Heartland. Follow me as I join in on some of the jams. Send me emails to heartlandunplugged@gmail.com. Thanks, Carl

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Getting Ready

September's Heartland Unplugged is this Friday night and we're all anticipating another fun filled enjoyable evening. What a blessing it is to see our numbers continue to grow. Such wonderful people...both those who come to play and also the ones who come to sing or listen. I also am always amazed at how helpful people can be. As the jam continues to grow there have been some who have come forward and volunteered to help in all aspects of running the jam. It's great. I'm very hopeful that even more will volunteer to help as we try to keep up with the growth. We continue to hear comments from those who attend that the church is ideally set up for a jam like this. HU currently has the largest turnout from those who like bluegrass/gospel type music, but we keep encouraging those who enjoy other types of acoustic music to come and join in. I personally like folk music from the 60's and will try to interject that every now and then. We're also hoping to hear more acoustic blues type music. You all have a nice day and I hope to see you on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home