Heartland Unplugged

Acoustic music jams are growing at a fast rate in the Heartland. Follow me as I join in on some of the jams. Send me emails to heartlandunplugged@gmail.com. Thanks, Carl

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy 3rd Anniversary

It's hard to believe it's been three years! Time flies when you're having fun. Last night we saw many of our old friends from Heartland Unplugged, along with meeting several new ones. I hope everyone had time to wander around to the different jammin' rooms to get a good flavor for what HU has to offer. There was something for everyone: bluegrass, country, folk, blues, rock, you name it....and the talent...wow! Our little jam on the fourth Friday of every month just keeps growing. Enough of my jabbering on. Let's get on with what you really came to see...the pictures!































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home