Heartland Unplugged

Acoustic music jams are growing at a fast rate in the Heartland. Follow me as I join in on some of the jams. Send me emails to heartlandunplugged@gmail.com. Thanks, Carl

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Heartland Unplugged Takes Part in Community Fun Day

Heartland Unplugged was very well represented at St. Luke's Community Fun Day this afternoon. Curly and Doc performed for the crowd and were very well received. This year marked the first time that we had an instrument give-a-way at the event. We had a tremendous response to the contest and I'm happy to say that we made two young people very happy today. A young man named Alex won the new Rogue mandolin and a young girl named Savannah won the Rogue acoustic-electric guitar. Curly also sweetened the pot by offering a free guitar lesson to the winner of the guitar.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home