Heartland Unplugged

Acoustic music jams are growing at a fast rate in the Heartland. Follow me as I join in on some of the jams. Send me emails to heartlandunplugged@gmail.com. Thanks, Carl

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States

Saturday, March 31, 2007

March 23rd, 2007 – Very Nice!!

Every time we have another Heartland Unplugged, I tell myself I’m going to get right at making another entry in this blogsite. Well you know what they say about “good intentions”. Ever since we were visited by the folks from the MOKANOPRY website, and I saw how they posted information about us the very next morning, I’ve felt shamed in to trying to better at this. This month I’ve heard of another website, www.folkjam.org, and I’m adding it as another one of our links. Hope you like it and find it helpful.

Once again we saw Gary Russell and a lot of people from the Thursday Nite Opry at 98th and Blue Ridge (the Community of Christ Church). We’ve always felt a real connection with them. They helped us get started and continue to support Heartland Unplugged. Their show is terrific and the people are so friendly there. If you haven’t been there, you’re really missing out.
I’ll guess I’ll shut up now and show some more pictures of people having fun. Feel free to make comments if you’d like. Just click on the comments link below and they’ll walk you thru a quick registration.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home