Heartland Unplugged

Acoustic music jams are growing at a fast rate in the Heartland. Follow me as I join in on some of the jams. Send me emails to heartlandunplugged@gmail.com. Thanks, Carl

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States

Friday, August 01, 2008

July's Jam ... Just (I'm stuck...can't think of another "J" word)

This one was the best. Just wonderful. The musicians played superbly. That does it...I have to start practicing more. Have you ever decided that you were going to start practicing at least an hour a night? I've probably told myself that ten times before. I get very frustrated that I don't practice. I know how much better I would be if I would only practice regularly. I'm sure glad that no one else out there has this problem.

Now, for some more nice pics.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home