Heartland Unplugged

Acoustic music jams are growing at a fast rate in the Heartland. Follow me as I join in on some of the jams. Send me emails to heartlandunplugged@gmail.com. Thanks, Carl

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Heartland Unplugged is this Friday Night

This is just a reminder for everyone to come on out for July's Heartland Unplugged. It will be this Friday night from 6:00 to 10:00pm. Movies in the Park will be happening just outside the door in the church's park starting at 9:00pm. I've heard that the movie is Ice Age, the Meltdown. It should be a lot of fun. If you know anyone young (or young at heart) you might want to tell them about his. Bring lawn chairs and enjoy the free movie and popcorn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home