Heartland Unplugged

Acoustic music jams are growing at a fast rate in the Heartland. Follow me as I join in on some of the jams. Send me emails to heartlandunplugged@gmail.com. Thanks, Carl

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Nice June Evening at Heartland Unplugged

Everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves at Heartland Unplugged on June 22, 2009. We had a great turnout and had a great time playing and singing all the favorites. A nice crowd turned out to listen and we all appreciated all of the homemade goodies....two fantastically moist cakes and a wonderful cobbler made using freshly picked raspberries. The cobbler was still warm and Pat and Dale brought along some vanilla ice cream to top it off with. I hope you enjoy looking at all of the wonderful pictures that were taken. (It looks like we could use a new sign if anyone out there is artistic.)
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home